_-={The Deads Witness}=-_ _-={The Deads Witness}=-_

Nice

I can totally hear Morgan Freeman or Leonard Nimoy reading that poem while this song is playing. Very war-ish and epic, and yet still calming and relaxing in an odd sort of way.

Mortal Symphony - Gyration Mortal Symphony - Gyration

Industrial Awesomeness

Sounds a bit on the industrial side...which I love! Industrial DnB FTW! The tempo changes are also KILLER. I love it! Way better than I was even expecting, in fact!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Yeah!

Huh? The guy below me is dead wrong. You can have as many keyboards/synths as you want in DnB. All you HAVE to have is a break-ish beat and some kind of strong bass going. This is kickass!

Database Database

refreshing

You should have more listens! This song has so many different and interesting layers that I was transfixed the whole way through. This would be awesome for an animated movie or something of that sort. It didn't have the kind of in-your-face intensity that a lot of the dance music on this site does, but it kept a kind of tension that had me on the edge of my seat for the whole ride. Very refreshing and different.

Satoris responds:

Hey, thanks a lot for the review! I really don't know how to promote my stuff on here other than hoping it shows up on some list that get's people's attention. Thanks again and I'll have more like this coming soon!

Sunny day! Sunny day!

Yep

This would be awesome for an orange juice commercial or something...

I don't mean that as a dis or anything. It is awesome for what it is. That's why I'm voting 10/10 and 5/5.

think.... think....

Don't listen to that idiot below me

Mad props for trying something different. This is unique and way more interesting than most electronica out there. I love it! This is the kind of thing I could see myself going back and listening to over and over again just to make sure I pick up on all the different subtleties. Make more of this kind of thing please!

ID-N responds:

glad u like that

Rig - 3:34 Rig - 3:34

Gets the job done

I'd say you accomplished precisely what you set out to do. Bravo!

In any case, there are sane human beings...and then there is John Cage.

No One Will Ever Love You No One Will Ever Love You

Merits Multiple Listens

Such a dynamic piece. So much to listen for here. I'm digging this and I hope to hear more from you in the future.

Little Wing cover Little Wing cover

Hell yeah!

...and the singer is better than Hendrix! Then again, Hendrix wasn't known for his amazing vocals. Above average guitar playing too for sure. Awesome cover!

Broken Record Broken Record

Title Sums It Up

Sounds just like what the title says, so, hey, props for that. It sounds good, but I think it would kick more ass if you made it longer and built it up to a more fast and furious ending with some weird jerky rhythms thrown in for fun (to emphasize the theme).